Microsoft has rolled out a big update for its built-in Mail & Calendar apps for Windows 10. The update brings one of the more favorable features that has been available for Outlook mobile builds for iOS and Android for some time – and that’s the Focused Inbox. Focused Inbox separates actionable emails from non-actionable emails (like newsletters) into two separate locations in a single inbox folder. iOS and Android users of the Outlook app are already familiar with this feature.
According to Microsoft, here’s the other additions you can expect with this update:
- Mentions to help you get someone’s attention and focus your own
- Colors categories for calendar events so you can plan your time better
- Interesting Calendars let you follow favorite events and schedules
- Stay on top of your travel reservations and package deliveries
- New features to help you do more with calendar invites
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!