With Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ready to deliver on October 17, there are some new Group Policy settings that will be introduced. As these are uncovered, we’ll highlight them here on myITforum.
- ADMX File: WindowsDefenderSecurityCenter.admx
- Overview: Hide the Family options area
- Class: Machine
- Location: SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Family options
- Value: UILockdown
- Policy values: 1 (Enabled); 0 (Disabled)
- Details: Hide the Family options area in the Windows Defender Security Center. Enabled: The Family options area will be hidden. Disabled: The Family options area will be shown. Not configured: Same as Disabled.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!