With Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ready to deliver on October 17, there are some new Group Policy settings that will be introduced. As these are uncovered, we’ll highlight them here on myITforum.
- ADMX File: WindowsDefenderSecurityCenter.admx
- Overview: Hide the Virus and threat protection area
- Class: Machine
- Location: SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Virus and threat protection
- Value: UILockdown
- Policy values: 1 (Enabled); 0 (Disabled)
- Details: Hide the Firewall and network protection area in the Windows Defender Security Center. Enabled: The Firewall and network protection area will be hidden. Disabled: The Firewall and network protection area will be shown. Not configured: Same as Disabled.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!