Microsoft today is rolling out security updates for its products which includes 76 vulnerabilities with 3 public disclosures and 1 zero day.
The company has rolled its security updates into cumulative updates for Windows 10 and rollups for Window 7 and Windows 8. Here’s what’s available through Windows Update now…
- 1703: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038788
- 1607: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038782
- 1511: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038783
- RTM: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038781
Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Monthly Rollup: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038777/
- Security Only: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038779/
Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Monthly Rollup: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038792
- Security Only: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038793/
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!