On April 25, 2017 Microsoft released a non-security update for Windows 10 Creators Update. Here is the list of items that the update was created to fix:
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!