Microsoft is offering customers the potential to sit with an online facilitator for 90-minute sessions to get a taste of the latest Microsoft collaboration tools and products, including Microsoft Teams.
According to Microsoft, customers will receive the following during the online, interactive session…
How Microsoft Teams, the newest collaboration tool:
- Keeps everyone engaged with threaded persistent chat.
- Creates a hub for teamwork that works together with your other Office 365 apps.
- Builds customized options for each team with channels, connectors, tabs and bots.
- Adds your personality to your team with emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- How to keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- How to quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- How to co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them all at the same time.
- How to get immediate productivity gains—Most attendees leave with enough time-saving skills that time invested to attend a Customer Immersion Experience more than pays for itself in a few short days.
Space is limited to 12 participants per session.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!