Microsoft Press recently released a new book covering the latest SharePoint version, 2016.
Authored by Olga M. Londer and Penelope Coventry, the 576 page book covers how to…
- Customize your team site’s layout, features, and apps
- Manage and share ideas, documents, and data
- Capture and organize content into lists and libraries
- Automate business processes with built-in workflows
- Use social features to communicate and collaborate
- Work with SharePoint’s business intelligence features
- Publish content using enhanced web content management
- Use SharePoint with Excel, Access, Outlook, and Lync
A Kindle version is available for $18: http://amzn.to/2hHw8sO
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!