Available as a package to distribute through System Center Configuration Manager, the Upgrade Assessment Tool has now been released with Windows 10 support.
Here’s what the tool can provide:
- Retrieves device driver compatibility information for installed peripheral devices and creates reports that you can use to determine which device drivers need to be upgraded to support the Windows operating system.
- Allows you to see which computers meet the recommended system requirements for Windows operating systems and to customize these requirements for your environments.
- Creates summary reports that you can use to see an enterprise wide view of operating system upgrade readiness.
- Allows you to create dynamic collections for an operating system deployment. The collection query rules can be based on system requirements, application compatibility status, and device driver status.
The tool supports the following server configurations:
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 with Cumulative Update 3
- System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 with Cumulative Update 3
- System Center Configuration Manager (current branch) version 1602 or higher
…and, the following client configurations:
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 or higher
- System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager or higher
- System Center Configuration Manager (current branch) version 1511 or higher
Download here: System Center Configuration Manager Upgrade Assessment Tool