Microsoft has released the third cumulative update for new HTML5 Self Service Portal for Service Manager. If you’ve not applied CU1 or CU2, that’s OK. Since the updates are truly cumulative, you only need to download install CU3 to get current.
Available for download here: Update 3 (KB3144617) for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self Service Portal
Here’s the list of fixed issues:
- Multiple selections across pages in the Query UI do not work.
- Enums in a list don’t appear in the same order as they are shown on the console.
- You cannot scroll to last item in Internet Explorer 10.
- Selections of an optional query element in a request offering is not mapped to work item fields.
- The Resolved Date property for an incident is not set while you’re resolving an incident from the Self Service Portal.
- When you author the request offering, custom properties cannot be mapped to an activity that’s part of another activity.
- The portal doesn’t set the Actual End Date or Decision Date values for manual and review activities.
- The portal displays an incorrect time when the server uses the 12 Hr (AM/PM) time format.
- Request offerings and service offerings are unsorted (after this update, they are displayed alphabetically).
- Marking a manual activity as failed moves it to the Completed state.
- The Date Picker in a request offering form keeps the date only in U.S. format.
- A request offering form crashes if it contains an empty Simple list form element.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and Devops? Check out IT/Dev Connections!