Microsoft has now delivered the January 2018 update for SQL Operations Studio. SQL Operations Studio is still in preview. SQL Operations Studio is a data management tool that enables you to work with SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, and SQL DW from Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Here’s what’s new:
- Enable the HotExit feature to automatically reopen unsaved files.
- Add the ability to access saved connections from Connection Dialog.
- Set the SQL editor tab color to match the Server Group color.
- Fix the broken Run Current Query command.
- Fix the broken pinned Windows Start Menu icon.
Download the update: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/sql-operations-studio/download
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!