SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform daily administration tasks and best practices on Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) managing collections, packages, updates, advertisements and reporting.
• Participate in the package design discussions, implementation of SCCM features as this is an new SCCM environment.
• Creates knowledgebase content for known and discovered issues and document findings and resolve.
• Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking and internet fundamentals
• Capable of performing basic application interoperability and functionality testing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree and 9+ years’ experience
• 4 years of full-time experience in Operating system / Application deployment using MS SCCM, SMS, SCOM, SCUP and WSUS
• At least 1 year of experience in Admin Studio/InstallShield and/or Wise to create customized Windows Installer (MSI) packages.
• Experienced developing application testing plans and supporting documentation.
• Engineer of MS System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
• Strong knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, & 7.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows XP registries
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid working knowledge of the Windows Operating System, including but not limited to Windows XP and 7 and Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory domain group policies.
• Experienced with System Center Configuration Manager 2007. (SCCM)
Office: 855.624.SCCM Mobile: 425.577.8588 Fax: 425.216.9732 – Ask us about System Center Configuration Manager