When converting native Microsoft SCCM 2007 ASP reports to SSRS reports a few of them don’t convert correctly. Enhansoft has corrected this issue in reports where we know this problem exists.
The latest free conversion tool that you can download from our website is for Compliance 6 – Specific Computer. http://www.enhansoft.com/pages/sccm-2007-conversion-tools.aspx
What we did:
- Fixed Prompt to allow for all Vendors to be selected
- Fixed Prompt to allow for all Classification to be selected
- Cleaned up Prompt query to Select PCs
- Fixed Prompt text
- Set default prompt selection for Classification (“All Classification”)
- Set default prompt selection for Vendors (“All Companies”)
- Adjusted some of the column sizes, to better mimic the ASP version of this report.
- Adjusted some column headers to be vertical to match column width.
- Allowed for the URL session of the report to go to the KB article
- Very minimal changes to SQL to allow for it to work within SQL BI tool
- Updated header
- Set datasource to one that can be used by SQL BI, this will get reset to the MS datasource on installation.
- Some SQL formatting to allow for readability