RSA is happening right now. This is the annual big event for security experts everywhere. But, like many of the larger, mass events, its clearly vendor and messaging driven – not a community, education-based conference like IT/Dev Connections 2017. And, as such, there will be many announcements this week from vendors wanting to stake claim in the security space.
Microsoft on Friday, outlined what to expect from the software company during the week. Here’s a brief overview:
- NSA adds Windows 10 and Surface to list for classified use
- Enhanced security capabilities with Surface Enterprise Management Mode
- Extending device management in Windows 10
- New enhancements to Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- The quest for No More Passwords with Windows Hello
- Turbo-charging your deployments with Windows Analytics
Full details for each announcement available here: Windows 10 and Surface stomp on security threats with new enterprise innovations
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!