We’ve reviewed Romoss products in the past – and most of those have been portable power banks. However, this brand continues to impress and the company behind the hardware somehow continues to improve with each generation of devices.
This latest device I’ve been testing is the 10000mAh power bank. Its a bit heavier than those I’m used to testing, but it still fits in the hand. The extra heft is due to the enormous battery capacity that allows it to charge two devices at once.
This is an awesome power bank for those that either currently don’t have one, or for those looking for a portable power bank that can charge two devices at once with lots of varying port options.
Incidentally, we’ll be giving one of these away (among other things) during the IT/Dev Connections 2017 raffle in a few weeks.
Amazon has these for around $25: ROMOSS 10000mAh Aluminum Power Bank
- ULTIMATE BATTERY LIFESPAN: Use the same battery technology as the world’s elite electric cars. The optimized 26650 battery cells last for years, certified for over 1000 charging cycles and representing a 60% increase in lifespan over other power banks on the market. With the Longuard, your devices stay powered up and ready to whenever you are.
- 10000mAh DUAL OUTPUTS: Feature dual 2.4A outputs for Max 4.8A and a capacity of 10000mAh, designed to quickly and safely charge two devices simultaneously. Our proprietary Fit Charge technology automatically detects and delivers the fastest safe charging rate for your devices.
- RAPID RECHARGE: Fully recharged in 5 hours via 2.4A USB wall charger, featuring dual recharging inputs for maximum compatibility. Accepts DC 5V input from common Micro USB as well as the new USB Type C protocol for backward compatibility and future-proof practicality.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: Feature battery cell monitoring and 9 different built-in safeguards, continually self-diagnoses itself and protects your devices against overcharging, overheating, short circuits and excessive current conditions.
- LED LIGHT INDICATORS: The Longuard is simple to use with one button control and 4 bright green embedded LED lights to show power level remaining. You can see at a glance how much power remains and never get caught off-guard in a low power situation.
(tap or click each photo for a larger view)
Follow me on Twitter
Add me to your Google+ circles
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!