OneNote for Windows 10 just got a big update (to version 16.0.10325.20049), bringing the following new features along with it:
- You can now pin a new page tile to your Start menu. Selecting the tile will launch OneNote and create a new page in your Quick Notes
- You can now pin a transparent version of OneNote’s live tile to your Start menu
- New Online Video button on the ribbon’s Insert tab
- You can now choose your favorite way to paste, whether you prefer keeping the source formatting, merging the formatting, or keeping just the text.
- [Insider] Added a new option to let you choose whether or not to include the source link when you paste. And we’ve added cut, copy, and paste to the ribbon
- We’ve updated Clear Formatting to also clear any custom paragraph spacing which may have been copied over from another source
- [Insider] New simplified ribbon
- We added an option to hide the borders of the table, and you can now quickly select a range of cells. You can now choose whether or not to include the header row when sorting.
- New symbol gallery on the ribbon, which includes the top 25 symbols.
- Two new eraser sizes
- Microsoft Translator on OneNote!
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!