Microsoft’s Office Deployment Tool has been updated to version 16.0.10810.33603. This version now fully supports Office 2019.
The following bugs have been squashed and new features added:
- Fixed an issue in which AcceptEULA was not properly applied to all users when running as a system account. Requires product version 16.0.9126.2116 or higher.
- Fixed an issue in which ExcludeApp was not being honored during second install. Requires product version 16.0.10225.36926 or higher.
- Updated logic for /download mode that allows ODT to only add files that are missing when pointing to an existing source path.
- Updated to support the download and installation of Office 2019 products.
- Updated logic for uninstall scenarios that no longer requires the XML to contain all of the installed language packs to uninstall a product.
The Office Deployment Tool (ODT) is a command-line tool that you can use to download and deploy Click-to-Run versions of Office, such as Office 365 ProPlus, to your client computers.
Download the update: Office Deployment Tool
How to use the tool: Get started with the Office Deployment Tool
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!