Just launched, a new Patch Tuesday dashboard from Morphus Labs is quickly becoming a valuable tool.
- A central repository for Patch Tuesday ranging from July 2017 to the latest available bulletin — updated monthly as they are provided by Microsoft;
- Vulnerability indicators, including quantity, severity, publicly available or exploited and CVSS (Common Vulnerability Scoring System);
- Charts classifying vulnerabilities according to CVSS;
- Diagrams of most affected products according to CVSS and CVE quantity;
- Vulnerability list sortable by CVSS, impact, date, severity and other fields;
- Vulnerability filtering: select the desired value in vulnerability to filter the whole dashboard.
- Link to the vulnerability details — click on a CVE to get access to the vulnerability details on Microsoft’s website.
- Date range selection: choose the vulnerabilities to be shown using the date picker on the top right.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!