Well MMS 2012 is over and it has been crazy for me. Here is the summary of what happened:
- My passport expired so had to get a new one, I picked it up on Thursday just before I left for Vegas
- I know my luggage would be close to being overweight, so I didn’t bring a few things like shaving cream. I’m glad Walgreens is right there.
- I arrive at the airport and find out my luggage weight 49.8 lbs., Max is 50 lbs.!
- So I know that a few people ask what the deal was with my luggage and it was so heavy. Well you would think that it was because I over packed or something like that. Nope, thanks to tips for both Ed and Rory over the years, I have slowly learn to not over pack. So what was it?
- 2-1L bottles of Maple syrup from Stanley’s farm, Your welcome Kenny.
- 2-750 ml bottle of Rum. Long story.
- Both weight in a 14 lbs.!
- I had no problems with either US Customs or my flights!!! <knock on wood>
- Booth looked great
- MIF party as always, it was great
- Peter D. won our TV.
- The Meet and Geek was cool
- The closing party was good, I would say it ranks as the second best in MMS history
- Me with Wally
- Winning the CM12 Expert Quiz was nice but betting Wally was better. Here is the trophy!
- One last tidbit, my luggage was 50.5 lbs. returning home, go figure!