Fast. Furious. Monumental. That’s the best way to describe the past week in MMS 2012 news. From the beginning of the release of conference sessions to the Early Bird deadline, it’s been an amazing week in MMS news. Things just seem to have exploded.
During last week’s weekly MMS 2012 update, we gave a little “community commentary” and many of you voiced your concerns. Those voices were heard loud and clear and we want to “Thank You!” for all you have done. It’s amazing to me how much MMS really means to all of you, and how far you are willing to go to make sure the event continues to be viable and valuable.
Here’s what happened this past week:
- MMS 2012 Session catalog starts to rollout!
- What’s missing from the MMS 2012 track selection?
- MMS 2012 brings a new, consolidated cast of topics to the event
- Microsoft offers Extended Lab Subscription service for MMS 2012 attendees
- For MMS 2012 newbies: Conquering the Microsoft Management Summit
- Navigating the MMS 2012 Convention Center at the Venetian
- Las Vegas Strip Maps for MMS 2012
- From one successful MMS 2012 approval to you
- Expo Hall show hours for MMS 2012
- Prepping for MMS 2012: know your Cloud
- Help support MMS 2012 simply by changing your profile picture
- Ask the masses: ConfigMgr 2012+App-V lab at MMS 2012?
- MMS 2012 Early Bird ends January 27th, but we’ll have a surprise
- MMS 2012 sessions at 98…and counting
- Microsoft on convincing your boss to let you attend MMS 2012
- Success! App-V lab comes to MMS 2012
- MMS 2012: From 98 to 109 overnight
- Roger Truss sporting his SCCM Guru T-shirt and MMS bling
- For the record: MMS 2012 Early Bird day overwhelms accommodations
- MMS 2012 Early Bird day update: Package deal sold out!
- The day of the Early Bird deadline MMS 2012 session catalog takes a step back
- Offering a free trip to MMS 2012 to a lucky recipient? We’ll promote it for you!