Microsoft has started building out resources to highlight specific areas in its products and services that are affected by the security flaw that exists in Intel, AMD, and ARM processors. The list continues to grow (and we’ll add resources as available), but here’s what’s available so far…
- Windows Client Guidance for IT Pros to protect against speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities
- Windows Server Guidance to protect against the speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities
- SQL Server Guidance to protect against speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Cloud Protections Against Speculative Execution Side-Channel Vulnerabilities
- Important information regarding the Windows security updates released on January 3, 2018 and anti-virus software
- Securing Azure customers from CPU vulnerability
- Surface Guidance for Customers and Partners: Protect your devices against the recent chip-related security vulnerability
Find one before we do? Let us know.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!