It’s with a big pleasure that you announce that the Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter Release Candidate RC available for download !!!<
What’s new in the Release Candidate
- Converts and deploys virtual machines from VMware hosts to Hyper-V hosts running:
- Windows Server® 2012 Release Candidate
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 Release Candidate
- Adds virtual network interface cards (NICs) to the converted virtual machine on Hyper-V.
- Configures dynamic memory on the converted virtual machine.
- Supports migration of virtual machines that are hosted on a vSphere cluster.
- Supports migration of virtual machines to a Hyper-V host that is part of a failover cluster.
- Enables Microsoft partners to cobrand the tool so that it incorporates their logos.