If you have the April 2018 Update for Windows 10 installed, you’re in luck. Microsoft is now rolling out a new Sticky Notes app to all Windows users.
Sticky Notes works just like the app has worked in past versions of Windows, except now the notes you keep will be synched and available across Windows devices because: the cloud. But, we know that Microsoft’s focus isn’t exactly Windows these days, so there’s a good chance this app will show up for Android and then maybe iOS later on so your notes will be available across all devices.
Here’s list of features:
- Create Sticky Notes – A simple and smart design that makes capturing your all your notes – small and big – easy, quick and fun.
- Sync Your Notes – Take your notes with you, and back them up. Never worry about losing your notes again.
- One click access – Access your Sticky Notes with just a click of your Surface Pen to bring up the Windows 10 Ink Workspace.
- Type or write, the choice is yours – Use your Surface Pen with Sticky Notes to capture your ideas in your very own handwriting or if you prefer to type, tap away.
- Create Cortana Reminders – Never forget a note again with Cortana. Simply jot down a time or date with your note and it will be highlighted. You can then tap on it to create a Cortana reminder.
- Added intelligence – Get to where you need to go with one click. Sticky Notes detects addresses, emails and cell numbers so all you have to do is tap the highlighted text to open Maps, Mail or Skype
The app is also available in the Microsoft app store here: Microsoft Sticky Notes
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!