The EMM market has had slow uptake over its initial few years but has really picked up more recently.
Google has just announced a new resource for customers using the Android platform to locate the top Enterprise management solutions. The initial list is a solid one, showcasing some of the most known vendors. Google says it will add more over time.
Included in the inductees is Microsoft’s Intune alongside BlackBerry, Google Cloud, I3 Systems, IBM, MobileIron, Softbank, SOTI, and VMware.
EMM solutions must meet the following conditions:
- Experience across multiple Android Enterprise management sets
- Proven ability to deliver advanced security and management features
- A consistent deployment experience, with admin consoles that simplify set-up of Android Enterprise
- Documentation and guides that provide best practices for Android Enterprise set-up and configuration
- Google-trained personnel across field sales, technical pre-sales and deployment support
- Commitment to staying current on the latest Android product features and training requirements