- Ability to streamline the enrollment of iOS devices purchased directly from Apple or an authorized reseller with the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- Ability to restrict access to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business based upon device enrollment and compliance policies
- Management of OneDrive apps for iOS and Android devices
- Ability to deploy .appx files to Windows Phone 8.1 devices
- Ability to restrict the number of devices a user can enroll in Intune
As part of our monthly release cadence, we will be making available the next service update for Microsoft Intune between March 4, 2015 and March 7, 2015. New Intune standalone (cloud only) features that will be released as part of this service update include:
Additionally, as part of this service update, we will be providing hybrid customers with the ability to create custom WiFi profiles with pre-shared keys (PSK) for Android devices. Delivering new features to our hybrid customers using System Center Configuration Manager integrated with Intune remains a top priority for our team, and you can expect additional hybrid features to be made available soon. Make sure to bookmark this blog and the ConfigMgr blog to keep up-to-date as we continue to release new features on a monthly basis.