Through the November 2016 Public Update for SharePoint Server 2016, we’re delivering several new features based on customer feedback, extending support for hybrid scenarios and developer needs, including:
- Administrative actions logging for common SharePoint administrative actions.
- MinRole enhancements to support small and medium-sized farms.
- A OneDrive for Business modern experience.
- Custom tiles in the SharePoint app launcher.
- SharePoint hybrid auditing unified across site collections on-premises and in Office 365.
- Hybrid taxonomy unified across on-premises and Office 365.
- OneDrive API for SharePoint on-premises.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!