SQL Operations Studio is a data management tool that enables you to work with SQL Server, Azure SQL DB and SQL DW from Windows, macOS and Linux.
SQL Operations Studio on GitHub: https://github.com/Microsoft/sqlopsstudio
- Cross-Platform DB management for Windows, macOS and Linux with simple XCopy deployment
- SQL Server Connection Management with Connection Dialog, Server Groups, and Registered Servers
- Object Explorer supporting schema browsing and contextual command execution
- T-SQL Query Editor with advanced coding features such as autosuggestions, error diagnostics, tooltips, formatting and peek definition
- Query Results Viewer with advanced data grid supporting large result sets, export to JSON\CSV\Excel, query plan and charting
- Management Dashboard supporting customizable widgets with drill-through actionable insights
- Visual Data Editor that enables direct row insertion, update and deletion into tables
- Backup and Restore dialogs that enables advanced customization and remote filesystem browsing, configured tasks can be executed or scripted
- Task History window to view current task execution status, completion results with error messages and task T-SQL scripting
- Scripting support to generate CREATE, SELECT and DROP statements for database objects
- Workspaces with full Git integration and Find In Files support to managing T-SQL script libraries
- Modern light-weight shell with theming, user settings, full screen support, integrated terminal and numerous other features
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!