Microsoft has made an upgrade-only version available of Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics 1.9.
ATA 1.9 provides improvements in the following areas:
- New Detection – Suspicious service creation on domain controllers
- New Reports – Lateral movements paths, Passwords exposed in cleartext.
- New Feature – Manually tag entities as sensitives.
- User Experience – Improved entity profile pages with new investigation capabilities and Active Directory data.
- Performance – Improved performance in the Center and Gateways that allow to handle more network traffic.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!