Microsoft has now rolled out an update to System Center Configuration Manager that finally supports installing the endpoint management software on Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server version 1809. The update, version 1810 for Configuration Manager current branch, is available now as an in-console update.
Some other notable improvements in this version include:
- New client notification action to wake up device
- Improvement to client installation
- Improvements to internet-based client setup
- Convert applications to MSIX
- Approve application requests via email
See the full list: What’s new in version 1810 of Configuration Manager current branch