Here is a great overview of the keynote from Ignite over on Windows IT Pro:
Here is a summary from an ECM (Enterprise Client Management) perspective provided by fellow MVP Kenny Buntinx:
If you missed the Keynote, You can watch the full keynote here.
If you want a quick 5 min recap, you can watch that here.
Here is a great list of the demo’s provided by Brad Anderson:
- The New Outlook App: A Modern Standard for Secure E-mail
- Enhanced Data Protection with Windows 10
- Windows 10 Device Guard
- Azure RemoteApp
- Document Tracking & Secure Collaboration with Azure RMS
- SaaS Management with Cloud App Discovery
- Detecting Anomalous Sign-Ins with EMS
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
- Deploying Azure in Your Datacenter
- The Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Power BI in SCCM