- Windows Phone 8 Device Management with Windows Intune (0b) This paper provides guidance for Windows Phone 8 device management with Windows Intune.
- What’s New in Windows Intune - December 2012 release (0b) This document provides an overview of new features and functionality in the latest Windows Intune release. (December 2012)
- Windows Intune Getting Started Guide - Dec 2012 Release (0b) Learn how you can get the most out of Windows Intune with the Getting Started Guide series, a set of tutorials designed to help you set up your new Windows Intune environment and explore the main features of Windows Intune.
- Electronic Discovery Firm Reduces IT Costs by 30 Percent with Cloud-Based PC Management (0b) “We’ve streamlined our PC environment and reduced costs by adopting Windows Intune, which helps us run a leaner, more competitive organization.” - David Hyre, Vice President of Technologies, eLitigation Solutions
- Consultancy Saves €30,500 in Operating System Licenses with Cloud-Based Solution (0b) “We subscribed to Windows Intune and it saved us money because we could retire third-party tools and reduce licensing costs. Now I’m saving time by using only one tool to manage and secure our PCs.” - Hakan Kutlug, Head of Information Technology, goetzpartners
- Global Nonprofit Uses Cloud Services to Support Field Staff with Well-Managed PCs (0b) “By using Window Intune, we can save $20,000 a year in malware costs and $50,000 in Windows 7 licenses for staff at headquarters. That’s money we can funnel back into field programs that benefit children.” - Ken Supersano, Senior Director of Technology, Save the Children U.S.