- All Members of All Local Groups inventory for ConfigMgr 2012 (0b)
Report on all users in all local groups using Configuration Manager 2012
- universal-operating-system-deployment.pdf (0b)
- Security Rights-based authorization in DASH Plugin for SCCM (0b) This white paper describes how a role-based security model can be adopted for performing DASH operations on a DASH-capable system from Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 using DASH Plugin v1.7.
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Terms (0b) Use this downloadable document to take with you as a reference for the terms important to managing and understanding System Center Configuration Manager 2012.
- Windows Phone 8 Device Management with Windows Intune and System Center Configuration Manager SP1 (0b) This white paper is part of a series of technical papers designed to help IT professionals evaluate Windows Phone 8 and understand how it can play a role in their organizations. It discusses and contains information regarding Windows Phone 8 mobile device management via Windows Intune and System Center Configuration Manager SP1.
- Patch Monitoring Tool for CM12 (0b) Requirements: - Tool must run as Admin and the Account must have Admin rights on the target devices - WinRM must be enabled (run winrm /quickconfig) Notes: - CMHealthMon.exe /install will install a CM12 Console Extension on Collections - You can Copy/Paste List of Computernames - SCCM2007 Agents are not supported ! - WinRM allows out of the Box 5 concurrent connections, the Tool is using 4 concurrent connections. You may have to extend the MaxConcurrentUsers via GPO More info: http://myitforum.com/myitforumwp/2013/02/06/patch-monitoring-tool-for-cm12/
- SCCM ConfigMgr 2012 Package Downloader Script (0b) ConfigMgr 2012 Package Downloader script that enables downloading content from the Distribution Point Content Library to the local machine without using the ConfigMgr 2012 agent.
- QuickDoc: ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 Ports (0b) This doc contains the ports used for ConfigMgr 2012 clients and servers (includes SP1 info).
- Compliance and Settings Management with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (0b) System Center 2012 Configuration Manager helps reduce the complexities and ensure corporate policies for client systems are maintained by simplifying and automating several steps in the compliance management process. Configuration Manager 2012 allows administrators to define a baseline – either creating their own or using industry-standard policy “templates” from Microsoft’s IT Governance and Compliance Solution Accelerators. This baseline can include the version of the Windows operating system that should be installed, whether the operating system is configured appropriately, and if all required applications are installed and are appropriately configured.
- Integrating ConfigMgr 2012 Operating System Deployment (ConfigMgr OSD) in the Dell Factory (0b) Dell Configuration Services simplifies IT for Configuration Manager Administrators by enabling a single source provisioning solution for all deployment scenarios. By leveraging the Dell factory to execute an OSD, the Admin will save time and network resources previously allocated for image deployment tasks.
- Deploying Windows 7 using SCCM 2012 RC1 (0b) From the NE Ohio System Center User Group, February 2012, this PPT talks about updates and changes and walks through a deployment scenario.
- Convergence of Desktop Security and Management: System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (0b) System Center 2012 Configuration Manager helps IT empower people to use the devices and applications they need to be productive, while maintaining corporate compliance and control. As an enterprise-class systems management solution, it is used by a wide range of organizations to help manage the entire lifecycle of clients and servers—from provisioning, to maintenance and patch management, to security and vulnerability management.
- Introduction to System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (0b) Microsoft Virtual Labs Hyper-V Edition guide.
- Mastering the Certification Exam 70-243 (0b) Created by Santos Martinez, this guide gives you the details on the 70-243 exam and the concepts required for passing.
- Deploy Operating Systems Images on Dell Business Client Systems Using ConfigMgr 2012 (0b) Deploying an Operating Systems Image on Dell Business Client Systems Using Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.