- System Center 2016 Standard and Datacenter Editions Licensing Datasheet (0b)
System Center 2016 brings cloud learnings to the datacenter, enabling seamless management of complex environments. With comprehensive monitoring, hardware and virtual machine provisioning, robust automation, and configuration management, System Center 2016 offers a simplified datacenter management experience. Stay in control of your IT resources across the datacenter and the cloud.
- Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016 Pricing and licensing FAQ (0b)
Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016 Standard and Datacenter Editions; Pricing and licensing FAQ; December 2015
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) User Guide (0b) This user guide shows step-by-step instructions for how to register, view account details, download products and more from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC). It also includes screenshots, technical support information, and a glossary.
- Volume Licensing Product Use Rights (PUR) explained (0b) In the guide, you will find information about licensing basics and why Microsoft uses different models for licensing its products.
- Microsoft Software Assurance Interactive Benefits Chart (0b) Use this chart to compare program benefits available through Microsoft Software Assurance for Volume Licensing.
- Tips to help prepare and potentially prevent an audit (0b) A software audit is an ideal revenue generating opportunity, an attempt to uncover "low-hanging fruit" with minimal cost and risk to the vendor. Software Audits are steadily increasing. Grab this doc (written by the SAM consulting firm, Siwel Consulting, Inc.) to learn what triggers a software audit, how to prepare, and how to potentially prevent it.