As most of you can tell, I get a wide range of different technology products show up at my door to test and review. And, a lot of times, because of my intense fitness regimen, those products include gadgets in the health realm.
The latest one of these is the Yunmai Color Smart Scale. I’m a big Garmin fanatic and this particular scale doesn’t work in that direction, so I’ll be using with Apple Health instead for testing. But, it does support the most popular wearable, Fitbit, which should be of interest to a lot of you.
At first glance (after unboxing), my initial impression is that this is a pretty solidly built and capable device. Of course, my testing will expose its strengths and weaknesses. I’ll be testing the scale over the next week or so, so in the interim, here’s a first look at the device.
The scale is available from Amazon for about $70: Yunmai Color Smart Scale
First Look Features
- FDA Listed Smart Scale Brand. 2,000,000 + USERS AND COUNTING.
- Yunmai APP Sync with Apple Health, Fitbit and Google Fit.
- 10 Precision Body Measurements — Body Fat, BMI, Muscle, Hydration, Bone mass and More.
- 16 Users Tracking Management.
- 5 Seconds Setup. 7 Days Local Customer Service. 5-YEAR WARRANTY.
First Look Photos
Tap or click each image for a larger view.
Follow me on Twitter
Add me to your Google+ circles
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!