Automation is the key to a successful life in IT. One recent update brings further automation features to working with the log files for System Center Configuration Manager.
This PowerShell Script automates the usage of CMTrace / CMLogViewer for opening single or multiple ConfigMgr Client LogFiles from Remote Computers.
First developed in 2016, this PowerShell-based tool has been updated many times. This recent update adds…
- Client Actions will now open corresponding LogFiles after execution when using the new “-EnableAutoLogLaunch” Parameter. For example, running an “Application Deployment Evaluation Cycle” will open AppDiscovery.log.
- Added new Client actions to Start / Stop / Restart SMS Agent Host Service
- Added new Client action to re-evaluate all Configuration Baselines
- Added new Client action to run ccmeval
- Added the Boot time to the top of the menu
Get it: ConfigMgr LogFile Opener
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!