Microsoft today has delivered Azure Network Watcher to public preview.
Azure Network Watcher is a monitoring and troubleshooting tool for customers of Azure virtual network.
Per Microsoft, the tool can…
- Take remote packet captures on a virtual machine.
- Gain insights into network traffic by using flow logs.
- Diagnose problems with VPN gateways and connections.
- Help you understand if an IP flow is allowed or denied on a virtual machine.
- Find where a packet will be routed from a virtual machine.
- Gain insights into your network topology.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!