The AWS Certified Security Specialty allows experienced cloud security professionals to demonstrate and validate their knowledge of how to secure the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee’s ability to demonstrate:
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risk.
Get the exam guide and sample questions: AWS Certified Security – Specialty
Want to learn about AWS security from the experts? Attend IT/Dev Connections 2018!
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!