If you’re interested in developing apps for Fire TV that also have the capability to connect and interact with Alexa, Amazon is hosting an upcoming webinar to help you get started.
The webinar, titled, Build and Test Web-based Apps for TV using Amazon Web App Starter Kit, will help developers learn…
- How to kick-start your web-based TV app by connecting it to YouTube.
- How to customize the interface and the main features of your app.
- How to test your web app in a browser.
- How to run and test your app on a Fire TV device.
- How to submit your app on the Amazon Appstore to reach millions of customers.
There’s two time slots available for the webinar on Thursday, February 23, 2017:
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!