Through invitation only right now, Amazon is offering customers the chance to get on board with its latest Alexa-enabled device. This one is geared toward fashion, of all things.
- Introducing Echo Look—everything you love about Alexa, and now she can help you look your best
- Using just your voice, easily take full-length photos and short videos with a hands-free camera that includes built-in LED lighting, depth-sensing camera, and computer vision-based background blur
- See yourself from every angle with the companion app. Build a personal lookbook and share your photos.
- Get a second opinion on which outfit looks best with Style Check, a new service that combines machine learning algorithms with advice from fashion specialists
- Echo Look helps you discover new brands and styles inspired by your lookbook
- Ask Alexa to read the news and audiobooks, set alarms, get traffic and weather updates, control smart home devices, play music, and more
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Starbucks, Fitbit, NPR, and more
Request your invitation: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0186JAEWK/ref=fs_ods_hx
You still have to pay the $199 product price, but submitting for an invitation is free.