In an effort to bring a bit of additional value to its huge drone community, DroneBase, Inc. has developed a new app that brings both Augmented Reality and Minecraft-type game play to its drone network.
DroneBase Pilot is available from iTunes: DroneBase Pilot
- Create, build, and fly your own world in the sky using AirCraft (Beta), our Augmented Reality platform
- Get on Getty: Take 4k video and upload directly from the app to have your work featured and sold on Getty Images
- Identify, highlight, and manage missions nearby
- Streamline your workflow for DroneBase Client Missions
- Track your progress, missions, and earnings from DroneBase, and more!
DroneBase Pilot runs on iPad and iPhone and supports the following DJI drone models:
- Mavic Pro, Pro Platinum
- Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Advanced
- Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced, 4K & Professional
- Inspire 2
- Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro & Inspire 1 RAW
- Matrice 600 & Matrice 600 Pro, RTK and Ronin MX
- Matrice 200
- Matrice 100 with X3, X5 & X5R
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!