Amazon’s screen-enabled Alexa device, the Echo Show, is an example of the company’s first forays into providing visual responses to Alexa’s audio capabilities. But, the first Echo Show is a pretty bland device and there’s no way to adjust the angle at which the screen can be viewed.
A company called INNERNEED has produced a solution to the rigid Echo Show viewable angles by developing an adjustable stand.
- Adjustable AngleAngle adjust range -20°~ 20°. You can always adjust the screen to best viewing angle.
- Superior Material: This stand use high-quality durable aluminum alloy and anti-slip silicone. Giving more protection and security to your Echo Show
- Portable Size: 2.76×4.53 in, convenient for storage but foldable and steady.
- Surface Process: The body of this stand is sprayed with coating which prevents it from fingerprint and scratch.
- Perfect Match: Its generous and elegant appearance is a perfect match for your Echo Show.
Amazon has these for around $15: Continuously Variable Angle Adjustable Stand Aluminum Base Mount Holder for Echo Show
We have one on order and will provide a full review soon.
Follow me on Twitter
Add me to your Google+ circles
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!