Microsoft has made available the 1702 update for Current Brand for System Center Configuration Manager.
- Android for Work support – You can now enroll devices, approve and deploy apps, and configure policies for devices with Android for Work.
- Lookout threat details – You can view threat details as reported by Lookout on a device.
- Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) enhancements – You can now request a policy sync on an enrolled mobile device from the Configuration Manager console.
- Additional iOS configuration settings – We added support for 42 iOS device settings for configuration items.
- Support for Windows 10 Creators Update – This version of Configuration Manager now supports the release of upcoming Windows 10 Creators Update. You can upgrade Windows 10 ADK to the latest version for full OS imaging support.
- Express files support for Windows 10 Cumulative Update – Configuration Manager now supports Windows 10 Cumulative Update using Express files.
- Customize high-risk deployment warning – You can now customize the Software Center warning when running a high-risk deployment, such as a task sequence to install a new operating system.
- Close executable files at the deadline when they would block application installation – If executable files are listed on the Install Behavior tab for a deployment type and the application is deployed to a collection as required, then a more intrusive notification experience is provided to inform the user, and the specified executable files will be closed automatically at the deadline. This is currently the feature with the second highest number of votes on UserVoice.
- Conditional access for PCs managed by System Center Configuration Manager – Now production ready in update 1702, with conditional access for PCs managed by Configuration Manager, you can restrict access to various applications (including but not limited to Exchange Online and SharePoint online) to PCs that are compliant with the compliance policies you set.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!