active 16 hours, 12 minutes agoPublic Group
This Community Group provides a location for System Center Suite 2012 content, discussion, and information.
- System Center 2012 Integration Points (351k) This doc shows where integration between the various Suite products take place.
- Delivering Private Clouds Today with Microsoft System Center 2012 (400.7k) Microsoft recently introduced System Center 2012, a tightly integrated management solution built from the ground up for automated private cloud application and infrastructure management. IDC interviewed a range of System Center 2012 early-adopter customers about their private cloud strategies and the role that System Center 2012 is playing in support of those programs. This white paper discusses IDC\'s industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, describes how System Center 2012 is addressing these needs, and highlights System Center 2012 customer experiences and lessons learned. The goal of this paper is to equip IT decision makers with a context for designing their own private cloud management evaluations and pilot projects.
- Citrix desktop virtualization and Microsoft System Center 2012: better together (1.1m) Delivery of applications and data to users is an integral part of IT services today. But delivery can’t happen without infrastructure. A robust foundation of hardware, software and management solutions is essential for supporting that delivery platform.
- I Love System Center 2012 Wallpaper (932.5k) Cleber Marques has produced gorgeous and geeky wallpaper for those who love System Center 2012. Available in sizes 1366x768, 1920x1080, and 3840x2160, choose from 11 different versions and colors of the wallpaper to help better match your desktop theme.
- System Center Licensing for the IT Pro (5.5m) Grab this PowerPoint deck to better understand System Center Suite 2012 licensing and also to present the licensing specifics to your organization.
- Windows Server System Center and Forefront Pricing and Licensing Guide (1.4m) This guide provides licensing information for the Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system and Microsoft System Center datacenter solutions. It includes updated licensing information and scenarios for: The Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 operating system. System Center solutions, which IT administrators can use to manage physical and virtual IT environments across datacenters, client computers, and devices. The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Suites, solutions that organizations can use to allow users to access desktops running in the datacenter. The Enrollment for Core Infrastructure, a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA) program that enables enterprise customers to purchase core infrastructure suite products under one enrollment for a three-year term at a reduced price.
- System Center 2012 Licensing FAQ (475.3k) Frequently Asked System Center Suite 2012 Questions.
- System Center 2012 Licensing Datasheet (425.2k) Microsoft System Center 2012 offers solutions for managing datacenter resources, private clouds, and client devices.