There are no posts in this category.
We apologize for any inconvenience, pleasereturn to the home page or use the search form below.
Top Posts & Pages
- SCCM and McAfee do not work together properly (iglatz)Hi folks, a customer of mine using SCCM 2012 R2 CU2 on Server 2012 R2 has an issue with their security department. McAfee (version 8.6) blocks certain actions of msiexec.exe. I was told that SCCM rebuilds an installation package used by msiexec.exe whi […]
- 2012 R2 Site Replication Failure (sysgen)Hey everyone I am having an issue with my ConfMgr 2012 R2 environment with site replication I have no idea where to begin as both servers can reach other and communicate fine. I ran the replication analyzer and I have attached a snapshot of the log […]
- PCI GPO Templates? (e.zaremsky)Curious if anyone else out in bit land has PCI GPO Templates created for W7, W2K8r2. I am in the process of creating them, though wondering if anyone has a couple 'plain jane' templates they created so as not to reinvent the wheel. I have baselin […]
- Autodiscover failing for SMS client in separate domain. (donburikun)I have a Windows 7 SP1 x86 Enterprise system with the SMS 2003 client installed (2.50.4253.3000). It is in a separate domain from the SMS server (same version 2.50.4253.3000). When I enter the site code on the advanced tab and click discover it I g […]
- Export query results to Excel 2013 (knelson224)Hi All, Just upgraded to Office 2013 - trying to cut and paste a query result into Excel 2013 and it dumps all 4 columns into 1 cell - it is not splitting into cells based on my headers. This worked fine in Office 2010. I have tried pa […]