There are no posts in this category.
We apologize for any inconvenience, pleasereturn to the home page or use the search form below.
Top Posts & Pages
- Creating DCM CI with OR condition (sharmah_870)Hello, I have to use CI in SCCM 2012 to check for a registry based control. Condition is like that control will be complaint either if a key doesn’t exist OR if exist the value of the key should be 0. I created 2 different CI, as I don’t see […]
- MBAM with SQL Standard (therealjoshuad)I'm seeing conflicting information from Microsoft's marketing videos and TechNet. Some of the Demo videos from marketing indicate that SQL Server Enterprise is required for the MBAM Recovery database, but the TechNet Article lists that Standard is also s […]
- IIS configuration on Server 2003 hosting DP role (klopez)Does anyone have a link to how IIS should be configured on Server 2003 for the DP role? We are using the same DP servers from our SCCM 2007 environment and they functioned correctly. After we introduced SCCM 2012 we mirgrated the DP role over […]
- Query to show patching compliance state of each machine (amaru96)Hey guys, I'm looking for a query which will report back the patching compliance percentage of each machine. I've seen other queries which report back the number of missing patches against each machine, but is there a way to see a compliance percentage? […]
- Remote Tools (connorgroup)I was wondering if there is anyway to customize the message on the notification when using remote tools? Currently it is a grenn bar that says the user that is connected I would like to keep the bar but change what it says. Thanks […]