Over the weekend, there were many new Amazon Dash Wand customers that had problems setting up their new purchase. After careful scrutiny, it appeared that those affected were all Android users.
Here’s a quick fix to enable Android users to setup the Amazon Dash Wand.
- Uninstall the Amazon Shopping app.
- Reinstall the Amazon Shopping app.
- Before launching the Amazon Shopping app again, delete the app’s cache and data.
- Launch the Amazon Shopping app and login using your Amazon credentials.
- Restart the Amazon Dash Wand setup by going to: https://www.amazon.com/wandsetup
NOTE: The setup link must be accessed on your smartphone as the setup routine will launch the Amazon Shopping app automatically to complete the setup.
Follow me on Twitter
Add me to your Google+ circles
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!