What a life saver. That’s the first thing that comes to mind when thinking back during my testing of the EasyAcc 20000mAh Compact Power Bank.
My dad had surgery recently to clean plaque out of his carotid artery, but the doctors found additional blockage that they initially decided they’d have to operate to remedy. A couple days and more decisions later, they ended up deciding that due to my dad’s age (83) that surgery was too risky and they’d, instead, manage the blockage with meds.
I tell that story to tell the story of how I (and my family) came to completely appreciate the EasyAcc 20000mAh Compact Power Bank. This is one amazing device. Spending a lot of time at the hospital, power plugs weren’t always available to charge our smartphones and tablets. But, with the EasyAcc 20000mAh Compact Power Bank, there was no need to fight for electrical outlet dominance. We were able to charge our smartphones and tablets with this single device – and do it multiple times over. The battery capacity of this power bank is enormous. Additionally, it can charge multiple devices at once.
The power bank itself is not a lightweight, i.e., it weighs more than most, but the functionality and value of being able to continually keep charging item after item makes the heft worth it. After our ordeal in the hospital, I bought another one.
Amazon has this power bank for just $39: EasyAcc 20000mAh Compact Power Bank
- Fastest Ever Recharge: Innovative two inputs design. One port supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Charges the power bank full in up to 5 hours 一 about 60% of time saved as compared to a standard 20000mAh power bank.
- Fastest Charge: Four USB outputs. The Quick Charge 3.0 technology applied on one port charges compatible devices to 80% in 35 minutes, about 4X faster than with conventional charging.
- Universal Compatibility: Featuring both the Quick Charge 3.0 and Smart Charge technologies, the charger is compatible with most USB devices. No matter for iOS devices, or android devices (including Samsung, HTC, LG and more brands).
- Quality Cells & Safe Use: Quality li-ion battery cells. 20000mAh capacity charges an iPhone 7 for over 6 times, or an iPad mini 3 twice. Premium integrated circuits effectively prevent overcharge, overcurrent and short circuit. CE, RoHS and FCC certifications.
- Bright Flashlight: Supported by the huge capacity, the flashlight can last for over 100 hours than standard flashlights do. Handy and bright enough to get you through darkness.
(Click or tap each image for a larger view)
Follow me on Twitter
Add me to your Google+ circles
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!