Announced in November of last year and then revealed at CES 2017 in Las Vegas, the Hi13 2-in-1 tablet is a powerhouse and is positioned as a direct competitor with Microsoft’s Surface Book and Apple’s iPad Pro. I’ve tested and reviewed Chuwi tablets before (see: CHUWI Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC and CHUWI HI10 PLUS Tablet PC) and have found them to be pretty significant competition.
The Hi13 is on its way to me for testing and review. I’m pretty quick to turn around these reviews so check back shortly. In the interim, here’s a first look at the Hi13, including the specs and a competitive comparison chart.
The Hi13 will be available for order on February 20 and priced at $369.
- 13.5 inch 3000 x 2000 resolution 3:2 ratio screen.
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU.
- Windows 10 Home operating system (Ubuntu OS support).
- 4 GB DDR3L memory + 64 GB eMMC storage + max 128GB TF card extension.
- Support detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full size USB-A).
- New Chuwi HiPen H3 (coming soon) or HiPen H1 stylus works with Hi13.
- 2.4G/5G Dual band Wi-Fi + full-function USB-C port (support audio and video transmission).
- 24W fast charging + 10000mAh large battery.
- 2MP front camera + 5MP rear camera.
- AAC Four-speaker audio, has a high-quality speaker in each corner.
- All-metal unibody design and high-precision CNC process.
|Hi13||Surface Book||iPad Pro (12.9-inch)|
|Price:||$369||Starting at $1499||Starting at $799|
|Operating system:||Windows 10 (Ubuntu OS support)||Windows 10||iOS 10|
|Screen size:||13.5 inch||13.5 inch||12.9 inch|
|Resolution:||3000 x 2000||3000 x 2000||2732 x 2048|
|Pixel density (PPI):||267||267||264|
|Speakers:||Four speaker audio||Two speaker audio||Four speaker audio|
|Processor:||Quad-core Intel Apollo Lake||Dual-core Intel Core i5/i7||Dual-core Apple A9X|
|Type-C port:||1*USB Type-C||None||None|
|HDMI port:||1*Micro HDMI||None||None|
|Stylus:||HiPen H3||Surface Pen||Apple Pencil|
|Keyboard:||Detachable rotary keyboard||Detachable rotary keyboard||Keyboard cover|
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!