System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 reaches end of life on January 9, 2018. That gives organizations just under a year to move away from the older product and migrate to a newer version.
Microsoft has supplied the following resources to help companies determine which upgrade route to take:
- Upgrade to 2008: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc793144.aspx
- To 2008 R2: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee230380.aspx
- To 2008 R2 SP1: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg318082.aspx
- To 2012 and 2012 R2: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn469623(v=sc.12).aspx
- To 2016: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/system-center-docs/get-started/upgrade-to-system-center-2016
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in San Francisco in 2017!