Issues that are fixed
- The Continue on error check box is not selected under Task Sequences when an Install Software step and a Virtual Application package are defined as the source. This affects only task sequences that are migrated from Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- The Task Sequence Agent (TSAgent) does not use the logging-related values that are set in the following registry subkey on a client computer:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CCM\Logging
- 2961924 A command-line action that has a linked package doesn’t start in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 2923078 Reporting Services installation fails on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 that has SQL Server 2014 installed
- 2931044 Discovery Data Manager slows when it rebuilds .ncf files on startup in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Applications cannot be changed or copied after they are migrated from one System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site to another site. Messages that resemble the following are logged in the Distmgr.log file after you try to make changes:Package <PkgID> is in Pending state and will not be processed
- 2952686 You cannot install an application by using stand-alone media in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
Configuration Manager client
- The SMS Agent Host service may stop unexpectedly in an environment that uses multiple overlapping boundary groups that are configured for automatic site assignment. The ScanAgent.log file contains an entry that resembles the following:[FATAL ERROR] Invalid params exception was raised.
- When you view the Primary Device that is associated with a user, you may see other devices that have the same name, even if they are associated with a different user.