It’s just one Command !!!
If you have Windows Management Framework 5.0, just enter “install-package cm12r2” or with chocolatey “cinst cm12r2”
- Server 2012 R2 (Domain joined)
- .Net Framework 3.5.1 installed !!!
- Fast internet connection (it will download ~4GB of data)
- 3 hours (dependent of the internet connection)
- more than 10GB free Disk space on drive C:
What does it do:
The Package cm12r2 will install the following dependencies:
- cm12r2.iis (Installation and configuration of IIS and other required Windows Features )
- cm12r2.adk (download and installation of ADK8.1 with the features required for Cm12)
- cm12r2.sql2012 (download and install SQL Server 2012 SP2 EVAL)
- cm12r2.cm (download and installation of System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 EVAL)
At the end you should have a fully functional ConfigMgr2012 Site.
Note: All the sources are downloaded directly from Microsoft. The setup is for evaluation only, do not use this in a productive environment !!