So now that we have prepared our IronKey device, prepared the Task Sequence Media and Windows To Go package we can have a look at the provisioning of IronKey with Windows To Go. What we need to do is to change the Task Sequence to enable BitLocker and we need to deploy the package so that we eventually are able to provision the device.
- Prepare the IronKey device
- Create a special task sequence for deploying your captured Windows 8.1 image
- Create a prestage media for the task sequence
- Create a Windows To Go creator package
- Update the task sequence to enable BitLocker
- Deploy the Windows To Go creator package and Windows 8.1 task sequence.
Read the complete blog here: http://configmgrblog.com/2013/12/27/windows-go-configuration-manager-2012-r2-better-together-part-3/